Sunday 6 June 2010

Macro Monday Mystery #4

I know, I know, these kinds of posts just annoy everyone. But, quite frankly, I have been up since 3am (stoopid birdwatching - why on earth does anyone think it is a good idea to get up at stupid o'clock, stand around in the stupid rain and watch, well mostly nothing really, since I can never find the the stupid bird since I am always looking in the wrond stupid tree). So, we are going for another Macro Mystery which allows me to rain rein in my creative juices, curb my intellectual ramblings and don my lazy arse hat. Here is the photo, now over to you:



What do you think this is?


I shall be back, perhaps on Wednesday, to check your astute and clever answers and hopefully throw off my lazy arse hat to give you at least a little info about the above photo. But I can't promise anything. The lazy arse hat seems to be my favourite bit of clothing right now.

So, it seems as though you could use a little help, so I shall add another photo - this one includes a little more of the photo. Any new guesses? Cortes, I think I hear the doorbell ringing again.........



For more Macro Monday, go here.

17 comments:

Kala said...

I have NO idea. Perhaps someone else will have a good guess!

Christina said...

To me it looka like hair with ice in it but if it's a recent photo I dont have a clue....

christina, sweden

Perry said...

Some hairy thing? Ever find the bird?

Joanne Olivieri said...

Shampoo in hair? All I could think of but very creative.

Hootin Anni said...

I think I see an eye to the very right...so a stuffed animal perhaps?

LOL...love the phrase "stupid o'clock".

My Macro Monday is a bit on the odd side today...would you believe bricks?!! But it's all explained below the photos. Here. Come visit with me if you can. Have a great week.

Becky said...

I pondered a long time, but came up with nothing ...
About the Hummers. I have 4 cats, and I put up a window feeder. That keeps them safe.
Have a super day, and I hope you find that bird you're looking for.
B.

Regina said...

Lamb's hair?. Nice one.

"Lillagul" said...

I think it´s a bird ?!
No clue what kind :)

Jane said...

a wet, snow encrusted, alpaca??? If so, good thing its coat is so smooshy and warm!

Suldog said...

Might it be a close up of a kiwi?

Carolina said...

First I thought it was your lazy arse hat. Then I thought it was Gerard Joling's head with the newly implanted hair, but that is only funny if you are Dutch. You wouldn't know who the f*** Gerard Joling is.
Now... I see an eye... Hmmm, could it be a hairy bird?

Don't Bug Me! said...

Excellent, Blogger is back to normal. I have now been in and changed the photo. Apparently, if you enlarged the previous one and looked at the URL the title of the slide told you what it is. Luckily, I apparently only have one astute reader - Cortes - and since Blogger was down he was not able to comment. So, the mystery continues.......

Lillagul: You are getting much warmer......

Jane - sorry, no warm fur here.

Suldog - the fruit or the bird? Actually, not a bad guess.

Carolina: Not my hat and definitely not the head of Gerard Joling - you are right, I did not know who he was. Unfortunately, I now do - my estimation of the Dutch has gone down several notches after watching a video of him (present company excepted, of course). A hairy bird - getting even warmer, although, of course birds, do not have hair!

Cortes said...

Aha! Based on my extensive study of the animal world, I think I know what this is....... is that the doorbell?

Unknown said...

your making my brain work here, id rather answer the doorbell pls.

Q&A: olivia the falcon. from late spring to end of summer she visit us every friday to stop seagulls nesting on our rooftop.

Baino said...

I'm late as usual. Clearly a bird, a baby something?

jay said...

The first picture I considered carefully, and came to the conclusion that you'd abandoned the natural world and taken a photo of an old and decrepit toilet brush. Then I saw the next photo.

*Ahem*

I think it's a baby eagle, now. Not a lot of difference, is there? LOL!

Carolina said...

baby pinguin?